Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:59:34 -0700
Hi Florent,

Most probably this is an issue with your proxy servers -- I am
accessing the blog well.

Could you give it another try and let me know (offline if there are
problems), please?

Dimitre Novatchev
you're doing is work or play

Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

It is P u r e X S L T

Great Dimitre!

I didn't try f:lrParse(), f:json-document() nor yaccx yet, as I can't
access the CVS servers through the proxies here.  But the entry on your
blog seems to be cut.  It looks like the following here:

I guess this is not expected.