Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:54:44 +0200 (CEST)
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

>                      f:json-document():

>    It is           P  u  r  e      X  S  L  T

  Back to home, I've just give it a try.  I found what seems to be a
bug, in func-lrParse.xsl line 40:

    <xsl:variable name="vLexResults" as="item()+"
     select="if(empty($pCurLexeme)) ... else ()"/>

  The @as doesn't match the possibility to have () in the else clause.
I guess the @as has to be "item()*".  With this change, the two tests
run perfectly well (otherwise they fail).

  For other comments, I'm going to use the FXSL forum on

  Great work!

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses