Re: [xsl] Xselerator

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xselerator
From: "Abel Braaksma (online)" <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:56:28 +0200 (CEST)
Thanks for your answer, George,

> oXygen detects automatically the xml-stylesheet PI if you try to
> execute the transform action on a file and in that case it will ask
> you if you want to use that stylesheet for the transformation.

My point wasn't very clear perhaps (and I intermingling with the OP
here...). When i write a stylesheet, that stylesheet often has a
couple of test XMLs that go with it for unit tests etcetera. Not the
other way around: when i write an XML document, it is not defined to
run with a particular stylesheet (and often, these documents come
from other sources and meddling with them seems inappropriate).

So, what I'd actually like is a way to associate XML files with
stylesheets, not stylesheets with XML files:

<?sample-xml-list test-one.xml test-two.xml ?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.ww3...etc
</xsl:stylesheet>

Something like that (it would be beneficial already if it worked
with one xml file). But I guess, I should post that as an
enhancement request to the Oxygen forum, right?

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma