Re: Jade, dsssl, ....

Subject: Re: Jade, dsssl, ....
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:55:45 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Peter Sognefur wrote:

> 1. How do I NOT show a element in the RTF file after the convertion. If I
> use "process children" in my dsssl style sheet, it automatically shows all
> the elements. But I don't want them all.....

(element E (empty-sosofo))
for an element with gi ("tag") E will produce nothing in the output for
that element. Since the implicit (automatic) process-children call is not
made in the above, its children are surpressed as well.

> 2. How do I get a Hyperlink to work in Word after the convertion. I've tried
> the flow object "link", but I must do something wrong when I use the
> characteristic "destination".

A code example to start from would be helpful. The simplest way to create
a link is to process the destination in a special processing mode, then
use the current-node-address procedure. This is conveninent, for example,
in tables of contents and the like. You may also use the idref-address
procedure.

> 3. How do I get a picture to show in XML? And then thru Jade into RTF?
> Hmm...tricky...

Not sure I understand what you mean by "a picture to show in XML", but the
external-graphics flow object class might help you.

Best Regards,
/Peter Nilsson

--