Jade, dsssl, ....

Subject: Jade, dsssl, ....
From: "Peter Sognefur" <sognefur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:51:30 CET
Hi again!

I've started to use Jade now and so far I like it! But I have some question marks that needs to be straightened out...

1. How do I NOT show a element in the RTF file after the convertion. If I use "process children" in my dsssl style sheet, it automatically shows all the elements. But I don't want them all.....

2. How do I get a Hyperlink to work in Word after the convertion. I've tried the flow object "link", but I must do something wrong when I use the characteristic "destination".

3. How do I get a picture to show in XML? And then thru Jade into RTF?
Hmm...tricky...

Bye for now!

/Peter