Re: New Jade snapshot available

Subject: Re: New Jade snapshot available
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 19:37:59 +0700
I've update the Jade source snapshot at
ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/test/jade.zip to fix (I hope) all the problems that
have been reported so far. Thanks to all those who reported problems.

There are couple more changes I forgot to mention:

- - The grove now stores information about the source location of every node
and node-list-error now correctly reports the location of the node.  This
means you can usefully use Jade to do (non-SGML) validation on SGML documents.

- - You can use a processing instruction to specify the DSSSL stylesheet for a
document.  See the docs for more info.

James