Replicating elements using Jade

Subject: Replicating elements using Jade
From: Christopher Walsh <christop@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:44:53 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

I am new to SGML, DSSSL and Jade and have been having a bit of trouble.

I have an SGML document that looks like this:

and I want to use jade -t sgml to output the following:

<h1>TITLE GOES HERE</h1>

I'm having trouble with duplicating the title in the body of the document.

I've taken a look at Daniel German's Introduction to DSSSL, and thought
I'd found the answer in his section 'Displaying elements in a different
order to which they occur'. Unfortunatly I can't seem to get it to work.

I use a Literal to call a function GRABTITLE, using the same principles
as those in the tutorial. My GRABTITLE function is as follows, and is
called from the (element body) section.

(define (grabtitle)
  (data
     (select-elements (children (parent (current-node))) '(DOCUMENT HEAD))
  )
)

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris
 CHRIS WALSH [christop@xxxxxxx] \ "Permissive society?
 Technical Author                \  It doesn't exist.
 SCO Client Integration Division  \  I should know, I've looked for it."
 Vision Park, Cambridge, UK        \                --Rigsby