A true beginner's needs.

Subject: A true beginner's needs.
From: tdul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tanneguy Dulong)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:19:47 +0200 (MET DST)
	Hello,
I am interested in showing to SGML-owners the different
approaches to paper production, from an organization point of view.

To businessmen, the properties of the composed document (revisable or
not as a standalone document, for example) can be as important as
the formatting prowess of such or such composer.

DSSSL is very interesting as far as this issue is concerned,
yet I have not the time at the moment to reach the level
required to write a simple, comprehensive example.

Could someone guide me toward such material ? Great thanks to
anyone willing to help.

Of course I approve every word about the need for documentation
of beginners :^). I wouldn't have written this mail if the documentation
was there.

Tanneguy Dulong, BL-AIS
tdul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx