Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?

Subject: Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?
From: "Simon North" <north@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 11:10:53 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <north@mailhost.cadis.de>
Hopefully it isn't too late in the day for this, but I would like to
offer my help in whatever capacity would serve.

I am a professional technical writer (software manuals mainly) with
12+ years experience covering everything from industrial electronics
to programmers reference manuals for (Ada-based) real-time virtual
machines. I've documented the whole gamut of languages from Pascal,
through C (++) to ... you name it - if you're really bothered check
out an old copy of my CV at:

http://www.tedopres.nl/staff/SimonNorth.html

More's to the point, I know SGML and HyTime (I even understand
groves!). I've read the DSSSL standard about 4 times, but I wouldn't
claim to understand more than the basics.

I don't have much time to offer, but I can help with either
writing or editing (formal or informal).

Simon North

Simon North - COSSAP Technical Writer, Synopsys
Synopsys GmbH, Kaiserstr. 100, 52134 Herzogenrath
Germany. +49 2407 955873 -- north@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice mail: +1 415 694 4141 55055