Re: Edition SGML-aware in Microsoft Word

Subject: Re: Edition SGML-aware in Microsoft Word
From: Jose Carlos Ramalho <jcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:54:05 +0100 (WET DST)
Good point we are looking for one too.
You can say that are plenty of other superb tools and I agree. But the issue
here is the enduser, most of them are used to Word.
We are "trying" to use Microsoft SGML Author to program Word to act as we
would want but we are facing many problems (the idea I have in the moment
is that Microsoft didn't know what it was doing when they developed the
package, there are errors everywhere, in the application and in conception).

In the next few days I'll try other alternatives.

Jose Carlos Ramalho        windsurfer / diver / engineer
                                   orienteer
Computer Science Dep.
University of Minho       EMAIL: jcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
4700 Braga - PORTUGAL	  URL: http://www.di.uminho.pt/~jcr
Tel +351 53 604461/70	  Fax +351 53 604471