NICs for Extension Flow Objects

Subject: NICs for Extension Flow Objects
From: "Kathleen Marszalek" <kmarszal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:04:27 +0200
I'm in the process of writing Jade MIF backend, and I would like to create
an extension flow object that has NICs with the type of "list of strings"
and "boolean".  Judging from the source code, currently one can only use
strings, symbols, and lists of pairs (using the
FOTBuilder::Value::convertString and
FOTBuilder::Value::convertStringPairList functions)  I presume these were
needed for transform sgml backend.  Could other possibilities be included in
the FOTBuilder API in the future so that the style library DLL doesn't have
to be modified in order to support such situation?

Kathleen Marszalek