question of equivalence

Subject: question of equivalence
From: Horst Kucharczyk <horst@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 17:37:57 +0000
If been listening/reading the list for about two months and studied
whatever material there was to find. Since we have started the work to
implement DSSSL in our production environment, a lot of small and big
questions arise. Due to the youth of DSSSL it is not obvious to find
answers :-). Any help would very much be appreciated.

One of them is:

Is (process-node-list (children)) equal to (process-children) ?

best regards,
We are a publisher of lawbooks and related products in Belgium.