JavaScript XSL Parser and other questions.

Subject: JavaScript XSL Parser and other questions.
From: "Jeremie Miller" <jeremie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:31:40 -0600
I've only been on this list for a short period of time, but am wondering if
this is the appropriate forum to discuss XSL issues?  Is there another
location or list where any questions I might have would be more
appropriately asked?

I've been working on an XSL parser written 100% in JavaScript, and targeting
it to work with any browser that implements JavaScript and CSS, currently
IE3, IE4, and NN4.  It's not ready for the public just yet, but it looks as
if it will be quite usable and come up short on only a few things(macros,
wildcards, modes).  Does anyone have any interest in this?  Is XSL "stable"
enough to merit me spending more time on it?

Having had less than zero background with dsssl, I have enjoyed learning XSL
from scratch.  It looks like it can be a very powerful technology!

Jeremie Miller
jer@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.jeremie.com/