Extensions to DSSSL

Subject: Extensions to DSSSL
From: Paul Prescod <papresco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:17:54 -0500
I would really like to use flow object macros, styles and some of the
other proposed extensions to DSSSL, regardless of what happens with XSL.
Is there any chance we can get a TC through to get them approved? Flow
object macros, for instance, solve one of the problems I addressed in my
SGML/XML 97 paper. The simple style cascade feature would also be
useful.

The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights will be 50 years old on
December 10, 1998. These are your fundamental rights:
http://www.udhr.org/history/default.htm