Page break problem

Subject: Page break problem
From: Chuck Darney <cdarney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 10:11:31 -0500
Using Jade and Docbook Tables DSL.  I'm having problems breaking a page
when the first text processed on the page is in a table.  I have a PGBRK
element in my DTD and the DSL processes it with a "break-after: 'page".

The following are valid fragments:

<pgbrk>
<section>
</section>

This works fine with the new section starting on the next page.

<pgbrk>
<section>
   .
   .
   .

THe page does not break

<pgbrk>
   .
   .
   .

The page breaks properly.  It will also break properly if I add a
<title> after the <table>.

Does anyone have any idea why this element would be treated differently
in the case of the table?

Chuck Darney
cdarney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx