AW: jade (unofficial) and jadetex updates

Subject: AW: jade (unofficial) and jadetex updates
From: Dr. Markus Hönicka <Hoenicka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:30:38 +0200
Norman wrote:
>>I'm pretty sure that's not the problem, but I'll try again.
I've only got VC5.0, though, so some of the VC project files
>From the jade distribution don't work.  A colleague indicated that
you can get VC5.0 to load the 4.2 project files if you apply the
30Mb SP3 patch to VC5.0.  Life's too short.<<

Norman--
I forgot to ask: Do you want to compile it or do you simply want to run
it? In the latter case I uploaded an VC++4.2 compiled version to my
homepage at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/sgmlhtfiles.htm
(cave: due to compilation problems this one uses a groveoa.dll from the
latest release version of jade. This seems to work, but I don't know if
James/Sebastian changed the code).

Best wishes
Markus

Dr. Markus Hoenicka