Re: Line Break and global varaibles

Subject: Re: Line Break and global varaibles
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 12:31:30 -0600
At 04:26 PM 12/5/98 -0700, Mike Sosteric wrote:

>All I want to do is be able to extract each of the entity values, and
>output them in a single paragraph with soft line breaks

I suspect that lines: 'as-is or 'as-is-wrap will give you the output you
want as long as you also output record ends at the appropriate place, e.g.:

    (process-node-list FNAME)
    (literal "&#RE;")

I like the way you've used let to find the nodes you want to process, looks
about as efficient as it can be, considering that you're not necessarily
processing things in source order (if you were, you could just use normal
element rules).

Cheers,

E.

--
<Address HyTime=bibloc>
W. Eliot Kimber, Senior Consulting SGML Engineer