Jadetex installation problems...

Subject: Jadetex installation problems...
From: "Buss, Jason A" <jabuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:00:39 -0600
Hello everyone...

I am having a bit of trouble trying to install the jadetex macros for use
with Jade within emacs.

When I run the install batchfile, it stops at the files that were swapped
out due to the newer versions being found in the Jade directory, says it
can't locate them, and then prompts for the file.  I enter the pathname of
the file, and it will execute them, but then it looks for a jadetex.ltx file
(which doesn't appear to exist).  It also fails to create isoents.tex or
dsssl.def files.  I am not sure what is wrong, a person that I spoke with
said he ran jadetex without a problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason A. Buss
Single Engine Technical Publications
Cessna Aircraft Co.
jabuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I don't have your solution, but I do admire your problem..."