New jade and MSS

Subject: New jade and MSS
From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:39:05 +0000
Hi. I've just upgraded my linux box to new versions of jade and Norm's
style sheets using Mark Galassi's rpms found on ftp.cygnus.com.

After fixing some sloppy markup in my docs, the new software runs to
completion. But, I'm finding a few error messages which correspond to
"comment" markup, and the comments are dropped from at least the html
output. The error message is:

jade -D ref -D ../graphics -V %use-id-as-filename% \
 -d /usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/nwalsh-modular/html/docbook.dsl \
 -t sgml postgres.sgml
jade:ref/cluster.sgml:84:3:E: node matches more than one pattern with
the same specificity
jade:ref/cluster.sgml:98:3:E: node matches more than one pattern with
the same specificity
jade:ref/create_type.sgml:142:0:E: node matches more than one pattern
with the same specificity

The rpms package jade-1.2.1 and Norm's v1.33 stylesheets.

Have others seen this problem/feature?

I've tried running with the v1.37 stylesheets, and find that they
apparently expect a feature ("notify"? I'm doing this part from
memory) not found in my docbook dtd.

Norm, I like the new feature of having the refentry summary appearing
in the ToC.

                      - Tom