Re: Jade: conversion time

Subject: Re: Jade: conversion time
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:06:21 -0400
| The file I used to make the test conversion is attached.
| Here are the results:
|     HTML generation: 1 minute 01 second
|     RTF generation: 1 minute 10 seconds !!
|
| And my file is only 3kB !!

That's pretty painful performance. What kind of a machine are you doing
this on? How much memory does it have? What sort of load is it under?

For reference, my machine (a p133 with 144Mb of memory running
NT) processes the document in 22 and 16 seconds, respectively.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | If we could read the secret