How to overriding the title page

Subject: How to overriding the title page
From: Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Apr 1999 16:58:02 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to cutomize the docbook title page from Norms style sheets
without luck.  All I need is to get some logos and place other info
there and forget about the original version.

The most obvious solution was to take over on book like that:

(element book
  (sosofo-append
   (tiptitlepage)
   (next-match)))

But this happens to remove the titlepage, table of content and other
tables as well.  Not even my title page appeared.

What's the way to go here?

Thanks

/Jerry

BTW: I suffer from poor performance as well.  It looks as if the
conversion process eats all sorts of memory.  I run jade at my laptop
with about 10 page documents.  I have some "sgml-parse" calls there,
which seem especially expensive.  The processing eats up as much as
*40 M* main memory forcing it to swap - which in turn makes it depend
on the slow laptop hard disk.  I have multi minute timings!