RE: About the source library

Subject: RE: About the source library
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:09:58 -0400
Good Avi

I am anxious to have the system on. On my side I can set a space for
articles and my DSSSL links collection so that we can have a good reference
area for people who want to learn the language. As you saw, I am taking some
vacations from the code and I am writing several articles on DSSSL. The next
one will be on topic maps. Also, an other one on the desktop: an article
about ATA 100, a sample document form Boeing 747 documents and a dsssl
script to display the SGML document and CGM graphics included in the
document.

If anyone did something interesting with DSSSL, let me know, we can make an
article from this.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx