jade/jadetex

Subject: jade/jadetex
From: Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 May 1999 18:03:38 +0200
Hallo Sebastian,

I've got a couple of questions:

1) some days ago you answerd whome to ask to my posting of the
following jade breakdown:

jade:I: maximum number of errors (200) reached; change with -E option
TeXFOTBuilder.cxx:761: failed assertion `CurCell != NULL'
IOT/Abort trap (core dumped)

unfortunatly I forget to keep the posting.

2) I am fighting the system to get a simple formating right.  For some
reason jade/jadetex refuses to break my paragraphs in table cells
while Norm's docbook style paragraphs are broken.  I really can't see
the problem.  This is becoming urgent for me...

3) You wrote that jadetexs table stuff needs some work anyway.  How
much work (lines of code / man days) do you expect?  Which skills
would be required?

A word of background: I want to leave the project I am involved - but
if I leave them with that half working stuff, that wouldn't be too
promoting.  Hence I'm thinking about ways and expenses.

cu
/Jerry

--
Sapere Aude