RE: More on the Future of DSSSL

Subject: RE: More on the Future of DSSSL
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 08:16:49 -0400
Hi Ralph,

I agree with most of your points.

May I do a suggestion? If Hybrick would be also packaged as a component like
for instance a DCOM component or a XPCOM component, it could be even easier
to integrate it into all kind of product. If you think this is possible, I
will be the first interested to use it and incorporate it into other product
able to accept components. If some cooperation is welcomed, write to me, we
can further discuss this. If we all cooperate, DSSSL can survive.

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com