jade from browser

Subject: jade from browser
From: "Annegret Fiebig" <fiebig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 09:43:00 +0200
Hi,
I am looking for a way to start jade for executing a dsssl-script on my server
from a client's browser. The web server is IIS 4.0 on Windows NT 4.0
and I would like to run the dsssl-script with jade also on this computer.
Since I currently just want to give ten colleagues from other universities
the chance to use this within a cooperation project,
it is right now not necessary to get a very high performance.
Has anyone experiences or ideas?
I'm sorry - I searched the list archive already but couldn't find remarks on jade
from web browsers.
Thanks in advance,
Annegret
Annegret Fiebig
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung der Universitaet Tuebingen
Waechterstrasse 76, 72074 Tuebingen
Telefon ++49-7071-2970346, Fax ++49-7071-295912