[no subject]

From: Allan Bowhill <kosmos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
> >Unfortunately, though, the "traditional" DSSSL folks seem bent on
ignoring
> >HyBrick as well. Current users write messages to the DSSSL list asking
for
> >advice on how to output RTF from Jade, while the developers have
abandoned
> >DSSSL altogether for the siren-song of XSL.

Ralph,

Hybrick is a great tool. Much nicer to deal with than RTF for
rendering SGML. But I would love to see it as a Linux/FreeBSD port.
Is there any chance this will ever happen?

Despite the exceptions, I get the impression that SGML is (and will
continue to be) the primary documentation platform on FreeBSD
and Linux systems, while XML will be integrated into MS Windows
applications.

--Allan