Announcement

Subject: Announcement
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:38:32 -0400
Hi

A new set of pages has been created for the DSSSL language. You'll find
useful references, articles, news and software all about DSSSL. This is the
site in construction for the DSSSL user group.

Avi Kivity already organized the source code on a CVS server.
Ralph Ferris is busy working on the next Hybrick browser plug-in.
I am busy working on the SGML/XML kit version 2 that will also include the
Omnimark language in addition to OpenJade. Hopefully, if Keith work is
enough advanced, the kit will offer an alternative to Microsoft's XSL
engine. I am also slowly but surely documenting the OpenJade code (a long
and hard job). I think that we'll soon be ready to integrate the OpenJade
code developed by some of you for the next OpenJade release.

The link to the new OpenJade is: http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL/index.html
As I said, this is a work in progress. All useful comments will be
appreciated.

Yours Truly
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx