Re: page breaks and bottom alignement

Subject: Re: page breaks and bottom alignement
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:45:50 -0400 (EST)
At 14 Jun 1999 18:02 +0200, Joerg Wittenberger wrote:
 > I want (with minimal modifications to norms docbook style sheets) to
 > align some title page elements (i. e., the publisher address) onto the
 > bottom of the title page.  But I find Norms dbttlpg.dsl so hard to
 > read and modify.  How to I get those things at the bottom. If I use
 > spece-before: I'm in deep trouble when the title hase mutltiple
 > lines...

If the publisher address were one line, you could put it in the
footer, but if it isn't, you might be out of luck.

Ideally you could use a display-space object, but I don't think that
they're supported by either Jade or RTF.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632