RE: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: RE: Scheme Programming Reference
From: "Mason, James David (MXM) " <MXM@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:00:36 -0400
Henry Thompson created a digest of the DSSSL standard, avialable at
ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/digest.htm

Norman Walsh's HTML Help version is at
ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/readme.htm

All the raw materials for the standard are in
ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/

Jim Mason
SC34 Chairman