RE: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: RE: Scheme Programming Reference
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:15:59 +0100
Didier wrote:
>Groves are part of my knowledge specialty, I worked in a
>research center
>several years on stuff based on the whole-part paradigm, so
>grovse are for
>me known territories (and how they relate to other whole-part
>structures
>like for instance directory services). If I write a text on
>groves, would
>this be useful?

Yes Yes Yes. Please.
( I came to view it as DSSSL via assembler as someone
put it. Quite apt. I'm told its pretty central to DSSSL
understanding. Equally I'm told that gravity is
pretty central to walking, but I seldom think of it whilst
walking)

What kind of information do you expect to get. Or said
>differently, what do you want to know about groves?

Putting it back to you..
'Ask not what we want, but what you can tell us' <grin/>

Assume a low starting point of knowledge,
Keep a focus on DSSSL examples and usage all the way,
and keep going till you hit the end of the section?

regards, DaveP