Re: Documentation for DSSSL

Subject: Re: Documentation for DSSSL
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Jun 1999 11:23:16 -0400
DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> How to have an 'include' that will allow me to play with these
> (perhaps even the (parent ) (process-children) etc) in
> a more 'normal' scheme environment with its associated
> tools, debuggers etc.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that you could take Henry Thompson's dsc and
then try to make an interactive debugger out of it.  I wish Henry was
still active in this list and in DSSSL in general, however it does not
seem to be.

Note that dsc uses the elk scheme interpreter -- however, I think a
motivated person could use the same approach he does (including the
way he builds off the sp and jade libraries) and plug in any scheme
interpreter, such as guile or bigloo.  Note that bigloo seems to have
some DSSSL goodies in it already.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>