Re: Im Lost. Please Help.

Subject: Re: Im Lost. Please Help.
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Jun 1999 11:27:54 -0400
Matthew Jensen <mmj@xxxxxxx> writes:

> What confuses me is that there is two sections in the docbook style sheets,
> html and print.  Where do i put my part of the DSSSL spec so that i can set
> the format then convert to HTML or RTF?

Unfortunately, there is no HTML backend available in jade, per se.
Therefore, the SGML -> HTML transformation uses jade's own
transformation language (that's why you use the -t sgml backend).  As
such, it doesn't use the FOT (print) system.  So, the upshot is that
you have to have two stylesheets, one for print, and one for each SGML
-> SGML/XML transformation you need to do.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>