Re: Im Lost. Please Help.

Subject: Re: Im Lost. Please Help.
From: Matthew Jensen <mmj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:49:23 +1000
Martin,

> No exactly. There is a HTML backend available in Jade/OpenJade. Jade should
> be compiled so that the HTML backend could be included. To uses the HTML
> backend with either Jade or OpenJade, you use the "-t html" command line
> option. All this is described in the following article:

What is the difference between Jade and Open Jade?  I also couldnt find any
information about compiling in the HTML back end.  I downloaded jade from
the CVS server as instructed to do at http://jade-cvs.avionitek.com/.

> The reason why Norman's scripts have these two modes is that he used the
> "t -sgml" option for HTML document creation instead ot the HTML backend.

Why would he do that? Is the HTML backend part of the jade distribution?

Thanks
Matt

--
mmj@xxxxxxx