Re: OpenJade News

Subject: Re: OpenJade News
From: Peter Nilsson <pnidv96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:01:03 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Tony Graham wrote:

> At 28 Jun 1999 22:31 +0200, Peter Nilsson wrote:
>  > On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Didier PH Martin wrote:
>  > > for next month's flow object of the month article?
>  > >
>  > IMHO, simple-page-sequence.
>
> It's part of the DSSSL Documentation Project.  Contributions of
> descriptions of other flow object classes are more than welcome.

Thanks. I don't know if Dieder intends to document only fos that are not
in the Documentation Project in his "FO of the month." Then he should
choose anothe fo (maybe scroll if it's not there already). But otherwise,
the sps is as fundamental as paragraph (as long as we don't have
page-sequence).

It's not that I need a description of the sps (I'm implementing it), but I
thought it was logically the next fo to deal with for in Dieder's very
good article series.

Regards,
/Peter Nilsson

--