Re: OpenJade News

Subject: Re: OpenJade News
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Jun 1999 01:07:06 -0400
"Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Thanks also to Debian Linux people and more particularly
> > to Adam for the new compile script.

Thanks, but watch it there -- not just Debian GNU/Linux, but also
Debian GNU/Hurd.  Just saying "Debian" is generally the best
way.  Debian folks are notorious sticklers. :)

> Peter said:
> Are there any plans for the next release? Schedule? New "features"? Test
> releases/stable ones?
>
> Didier says:
> Hard to say. We all work on this part time. But I can tell you that Matthias
> is quite fast on the updates. If the builds are OK, and that we get it to
> work on Linux and Win32, we'll post the next release to be downloaded.

Interesting.  This implies that the current OpenJade is
feature-complete for the upcoming release.  Is this true?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>