RE: flow object classes

Subject: RE: flow object classes
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:38:56 -0400
Hi,

> Hi there,
>
> I tried to play with the tutorial from Paul Prescord but I tripped over
the
> following problem: Most flow classes he is using in his tutorial are
unknown
> to jade (I am using jade 1.2.1 /Unix). Most of all it's "element" what I
> miss which veryone seems to rely on heavyly. I do not get any errors about
> unknown dtd's.

I made a mistake in my last reply. After reading it a second time I
discovered that may you mean is (make element... instead of talking of all
its elements (elements contained in the example). If that is the case, you
need to use the non standard options with a declaration like this:
(declare-flow-object-class element
  "UNREGISTERED::James Clark//Flow Object Class::element")

This will add the element flow object in the collection. Your question
reminds me that this is not clear nor obvious and that documentation about
this is badly needed. I am adding that to my work plan (like if I did not
got enough :-)

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx