Transformation language (Forget my question)

Subject: Transformation language (Forget my question)
From: Jose Luis Sierra Rodriguez <jlsierra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:43:03 +0200
Ok. I have found the answer to my previous question
(page 160 of the DSSSL standard, beginning of 11.4.1
subsection):

" Any result grove satisfies the following requeriments:
      - A node in the result grove does not exhibit a value for a
         property with a declared data type that is nodal unless
         the property is a subnode property "

Subnode properties define a tree, and, in this way, it is not needed
to cope with these kinds of additional relationships. They can
be automatically recovered by a grove builder from the document
generated using the result grove and, in addition, such a constrain
avoid to introduce undesired  inconsistences in the result grove.

My apologizes

Jose-Luis

--
Jose-Luis Sierra-Rodriguez
Dpto. Sistemas Informaticos |Room:  452 (Fac. Matematicas)