jadetex and tetex 1.0 (patch 6)

Subject: jadetex and tetex 1.0 (patch 6)
From: Thomas Andre Berger <thomasbe@xxxxxx>
Date: 09 Jul 1999 10:36:00 +0200
Jadetex users,

I once got jadetex installed with tetex 0.9 (beta).  Now that tetex
1.0 is released I thougt upgrading to this release was going to be
easy.

But after installing tetex 1.0 and making the format files, I run into
trouble.  I got jadetex to work (after explicitly setting the memory
variables main_memory.jadetex etc.).  However, pdfjadetex doesn't work
at all.  Running pdfjadetex gives me:

| thomasbe@proffen availreporter 0> pdfjadetex  article.tex
| This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-0.12r (Web2C 7.2)
| (Fatal format file error; I'm stymied)
| thomasbe@proffen availreporter 1>

It doesn't accept my format file.  Howcome?  The jadetex.fmt seems to
be OK!

Does anybody have a clue?
Have anybody got tetex 1.0 and jadetex to work together?

--
 Thomas A. Berger