RE: DSSSL engine in LISP?

Subject: RE: DSSSL engine in LISP?
From: "Frank A. Christoph" <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:12:12 +0900
Didier wrote in reply:
> the only thing that I saw was bigloo stating that DSSSL construct could be
> included but not formatting backends.

I think there are several Scheme implementations which support DSSSL's
function syntax, meaning the #!optional, #!key and #!rest stuff. Bigloo and
Gambit are among them. (I dunno about Guile.)

I don't know of any SGML parsers written in Scheme (or LISP), but I recently
was informed that Craig Brozefsky is writing an "SGML toolkit" called
Grover, using Bigloo, which handles SGML documents using the grove
representation. But I imagine it uses SP to parse documents.

--FC