About XML to multiple language/multiple outputs

Subject: About XML to multiple language/multiple outputs
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:21:10 -0400
Hi Kai,

I am presenting OpenJade to the XML dev community next week in Montreal,
what you stated in your message is very very interesting as a good demo of
actual OpenJade capabilities.

Is the document very proprietary? Would you be ready to just provide us with
a sample, I am ready to sign a paper saying we won't make copies and just
use it as a demonstration in this presentation. This would make a great
example.

Kai, if you can, I'll be more than happy to present OpenJade with an example
like that.

CALL TO ACTION: If any of you can provide a sample document and script that
could show how OpenJade could be useful and the capabilities provided by it,
I'll be more than happy to present the document as a demo and mention your
contribution to the audience.

thank you very much for your help.

PS: If any of you come to the Montreal's XML dev or MetaStructure
conference, I'll meet you there because I am presenting OpenJade in two
contexts
a) XML-dev a presentation about the OpenJade project, its collaborators,
what's happening now, and some reflections about the next DSSSSL-2
specifications. Off course all this in the context of XML.
b) Metastructures: I am presenting a topic map engine cooperating with a
XML/SGML browser based on OpenJade.

So tell me if you'll come to Montreal, I be more than glad to meet people
that are now part of my daily life.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx