RE: Unix login name and full name into output?

Subject: RE: Unix login name and full name into output?
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:02:15 -0400
Hi Kai,

Hoops, I never thought about that. The grove model do not take into account
anything external to the document like the user. This is not document meta
data but context information. I need to improve my grove model. Sorry I do
not a way (nor if there is a way to do this) with Jade or OpenJade. But your
comment is just in time, I was working on the grove model. I'll need to
expend my perception to contextual information.

there will be probably a way with OPenJade 1.3 and Dave new V variable but
you'll need also the help of a script language.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com