Re: About OpenJade and Debian

Subject: Re: About OpenJade and Debian
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Aug 1999 02:22:23 -0400
"Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Adam, I went to the Debian site and went to the SGML-tools page. I got this
> the list appended after this message. There is no mention of OpenJade. Does
> this means that the Debian team is not using OpenJade for LinuxDoc? I always
> thought the contrary.

You are looking at the sgml-tools package, which is for SGMLtools v1.
SGMLtoolsv2 (the sgmltools-2 package) indeed uses Jade, etc:

Package: sgmltools-2
Depends: sgml-base, docbook (>= 3.1), docbook-stylesheets (>= 1.24), python-base, python-misc

OpenJade is not yet in Debian, but Jade is.  Working on this part...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>