RE: thinking about OpenJade speed

Subject: RE: thinking about OpenJade speed
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:29:36 -0400
Hi Adam,

The code is quite modular in C++ (i.e. classes) but do not interface well
with things not written in C++. Also, the scheme engine is coupled with the
grove (I think that we can make the grove more autonomous and probably be
able to accept based grove module with interfaces in either CORBA or DCOM.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com