RE: Interesting problem

Subject: RE: Interesting problem
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:30:33 -0400
Hi Russell,

Russell said:
If we don't use the make element construct then we would have to use the
DSSSL transformation language.  I'd expect the solution to be very similar
to the Jade solution, but I'm not aware of any implementations of the
transformation language that I could test a solution on.

Didier says:
Do you have a linux workstation? if yes you can use DSC 2.0 to test the
transformation part of. This week, Matthias posted a document transformed
with DSC 2.0. Unfortunately, if you have windows it does not work. It would
indeed be very interesting to have a solution based on the DSSSL
transformation module.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx