RE: DAVENPORT: sgml2latex for docbook?

Subject: RE: DAVENPORT: sgml2latex for docbook?
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:41:59 -0400
Hi Lassi

If you sent the patch last October, it felt in the cracks since at that time
James was maintaining the code. Can you send it again so that we include it
in the code (but this time with the effort of the OpenJade group).

Many thanks Lassi for your help.

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com