RE: Novice question : SGML -> HTML example

Subject: RE: Novice question : SGML -> HTML example
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:25:44 -0400
Hi Jacques,

Exactly, there is no needs to use the Talva XML/SGML kit, if you use a unix
version of OpenJade, you can use the OpenJade VM as a command line tool.
Just use the HTMLFo library. I posted the HTMLFo library at:

http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL/Library/

You'll find also at this location an other DSSSL script that shows an XML or
SGML document as a tree with contained elements indented.

Enjoy
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com