designing LOTs

Subject: designing LOTs
From: "David C. Mason" <dcm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Oct 1999 14:19:26 -0400
OK guys, I want to ask everyone what the best way to go about
formatting two different LOTs would be:

Here is the situation: I have many tables in a book. Some tables
contain certain data we'll call *foo* - other tables have *bar*
data. I would like to put something like a ROLE attribute in each
table: ROLE="foo" ROLE="bar".

Now I want my stylesheets to make an LOT for foo tables and an LOT for
bar tables.

Does anyone have any good design tips for implementing this in DSSSL?
I realize it is just an if - then but some help or tips would be
appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave