Re: processing RTF documents

Subject: Re: processing RTF documents
From: Ron Ross <ronross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Oct 1999 14:11:18 -0400
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Sebastian Rahtz told this:

> I have beem impressed with majix, from www.tetrasix.com. Its a simple,
> satisyfing, and easily configurable, RTF to XML converter. I found it
> much easier to set up and configure than the Omnimark-based rtftoxml.

Sebastian,

Thanks very much for pointing this out. I came across Majix some time
ago and then forgot about it. I think I shied away from relying on Java
on my old and squeaky machine. But based on your report, I'll give it a
go.

Off topic PS. Sorry if you've already received a reply. I switched to
Gnus a short time ago and am still barely getting the hang of it
(following up from an nndir (directory) group created from
nnmail-split-method seemingly got nowhere - at least the message didn't
come back to me through the list:-I)

Ron

--
Traductions Ron Ross Translations