Re: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?

Subject: Re: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?
From: Daniel Speck <dspeck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:59:50 -0400
Ron,

You need to be sure that the font you are using contains the "curly" quotes
that you want. If you need to you can do something like:

(define left-quotes
    (make sequence
        font-family-name: "Times New Roman"
        (literal "\left-double-quotation-mark;")))

to use a different font for the quote marks.

-dan

--
Daniel Speck
Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.               Voice: +1 202.452.6596