Re: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?

Subject: Re: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?
From: Ron Ross <ronross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Oct 1999 15:01:56 -0400
> I put together a list of the character names supported by Jade a while
> back by scanning the Jade source. It is available at
> ftp://ftp.bna.com/pub/dspeck/jade/charnames/ . There may be a few new
> characters in OpenJade.

First, thanks Daniel for putting this list together. I found it a while
ago and it's been quite useful.

I have a problem, though, in using "curly" quotes. According to the
list, this exists as `left-double-quotation-mark' and
`right-double-quotation-mark' and these are obviously rendered correctly
in RTF output of the list, but I can't get this to work through a simple
litteral expression in my stylesheet, i.e., I still get plain quotes.

I'm using OpenJade 1.2.2 (as there are no binaries for win32 of 1.3 yet
and as I don't have MSVC - and no C experience to speak of - I guess
I'll be switching to Linux sooner rather than later;-).

Ron

--
Traductions Ron Ross Translations
ronross@xxxxxxxxx